It is paramount that our students graduate with knowledge of their talents, passions, and what is necessary for them to remain life-long learners and productive citizens. These objectives need to be accomplished in a community-oriented environment that is safe, welcoming, nurturing, student-centered, and respectful of all.
As such, the mission of the Pennridge School District is as follows:
Pennridge School District strives to provide all students with a well-rounded educational experience where they acquire the 21st-century skills necessary for a successful future.
- Every individual has worth and deserves dignity.
- All students must achieve fundamental/basic academic skills.
- All students should be able to communicate effectively.
- All students should be able to effectively integrate decision-making, problem-solving, and information analysis to become life-long learners.
- High expectations for staff and students promote excellence.
- It is the joint responsibility of staff, parents and community to provide an educational environment that will enable all individuals to realize their potential.
The Pennridge area is approximately 30 miles north of Philadelphia in Bucks County, Southeast Pennsylvania. The school encompasses about 95 square miles with a total population of nearly 48,000
Eight municipalities comprise the Pennridge School District: the boroughs of Dublin, Perkasie, Sellersville and Silverdale, and the townships of Bedminster, East Rockhill, Hilltown and West Rockhill.